What you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an electronic travel authorization made for citizens that would like to go to Egypt for tourism. This program speeds up the application process to secure new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through a web application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements that the visitors must take into consideration in order to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous forms of visas, so you need to find out if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can apply for an electronic visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to have a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you have the electronic visa you have to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a 30 days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the vacationers, but every one of them need to complete and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Remember that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa application
In case you chose to take a number of travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and return as you like. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you must apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return anytime needed.